Thursday, February 17, 2011

February Fun!

I am going to finish catching up for the month of Feb. It has been a pretty busy month and I can't believe it is almost over! The first week in February I went home to NY for my bridal shower and to have some final meetings for the wedding. Everything seems to be going along just fine. We are not nervous or panicing yet so that is a good thing. My aunt is doing a wonderful job on my dress and I can't wait to see the final product :-) Everyone has been very helpful in the process, which is probably why no one is too worried.
It was great to see my family and friends at my shower. My Aunt Ann made beautiful cakes and my cousin's wife Jenn did a great job on all the decorations. I also got to go out to dinner with some of my friends which was a nice catch up time. NY still had a decent amount of snow and got about 6 more inches while I was home. Still can't tell if there will be snow for the wedding or not. I got back home safely in time to watch most of the Superbowl.

We got a chance to go skiing the
morning of the shower.

Out in the woods.

Center pieces for the shower.

Add caption

Dinner with friend. Becca, on the
far left is one of my bridesmaids

The other side of the table. (left to right)
Betsy, Heather, and  Bonnie
are all in the wedding as well.
Valentine's day weekend Jason and I spent the night in Driggs on Friday and got to go skiing at Grand Targhee for a second time on Saturday. We stayed in a motel that was kind of neat and had a great dinner at a local restaurant. I did a little bit better during the second session of skiin. I took another lesson and am starting to get the hang of it. Jason got to ski all day. He explored most of the runs. It was a great sunny day and we both got a little sunburn, but not bad.
Our room in Driggs.

Bathroom.

Views from where Jason Skis. It
was clear enough to see the Tetons.

Maybe someday I will go up there.

Here I am on the beginner hill haha.

Beautiful day.











This week I made the programs for the wedding ceremony. I am also walking around in my shoes all the time to try and break them in a little bit. I am heading back to NY this weekend to work on my dress and then we are only 2 weeks away!  Our next post will probably be after the wedding, but we will try to keep everyone up to date if we do anything exciting.  See everyone soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment